Friday, October 5, 2012

Asking for your Help

About a year ago, I (that's me in the picture) started a praise and prayer group on Facebook.   Throughout the past year, there have been prayer requests for health, finances, school, family, friends, government, and the list goes on and on. Since then it’s been on my heart to create a way to meet both the prayer needs as well as a way to help all of us in need. I’ve consulted with different people and eventually I will form a non-profit and create an online praise and prayer request website where those that need prayer can post their prayer requests and have a prayer warrior pray for them right then and there, through chat or voice. I have been on several ministry websites and found that very few of them have a “prayer request” button and almost none of them have an “online chat” for prayer requests.  This is a project that will be done in stages. 

In the meantime, there are some EXTREMELY URGENT needs in the group.  A very close friend of mine was rejected at the hospital because he didn't have a "down payment" to pay for the appointment. He's had chest pains for over 2 weeks and finally decided to try to see a doctor knowing that there was a slim chance the hospital would admit him. (We’ve discovered that some of these third world countries will NOT help you if you don’t pay your medical bills upfront and will reject you to receive medical care as the bills accumulate. This means that you pay for the visit upfront, then pay for any tests to be conducted, then pay to hear the results and recommendations.He’s still in pain and doesn’t know what is wrong. I am saddened by the entire situation and am trying to raise money for him to see the doctor and get some adequate food and medication.

At this time, I’m asking family and friends to help contribute to the basic food and medical needs of my friend. I am praying that we raise $500 over the weekend. Any amount would be a TRUE blessing as he hasn't eaten in days. At this point, every penny counts. Your donation will literally save his life.

I will do my best to send a thank you gift to everyone who sends in a donation.  Please share this post with others. I appreciate you all. You just don’t know how much each donation means to me. God Bless!

You can contact me directly if you'd like at easyshop360@gmail.com
God Bless!

Shasha




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.